Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Reverse Mortgage Site

My commitment to seniors has always been one of education and doing all I can to help. It was the reverse mortgage product that pointed me in this direction and after meeting hundreds of seniors I realized that I might be able to help them even if a reverse mortgage is not for them. I am currently working on putting together a web-site that will allow you to get personalized information on the reverse mortgage (there are a lot out there) but also I am going to add many other links on the site that will help you find the services that you need to enrich your "Golden Years". By partnering with others in the senior industry and with your help, we can build a community that will enrich the lives of seniors. If you have a trusted advisor that helped you, please let me know and we can add them to our community of profesionals.

www.mireverse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment